Monday, November 16, 2009

Been a Minute!

I know it's be a bit since I update.... and I just started right! Well, I got my order's already and I am IN LOVE with my MAC palette, my MUFE stuff... actually, just about everything!!!

So here are some pics of what I got.


Sephora Sale: Urban decay primer potion, MUFE HD Primer in Caramel #4, MUFE HD Powder, Kat von D Eyeliner in Love Metal, and two Sephora eyeshadow brushes.

These are the MAC eyeshadows that I purchased, and you can see which ones in the post below this one.

And this is what it looked like when it was all set-up. I told you that the colors looked different from online!

So, I am just starting out in trying to get better with make-up. But I've been looking at many video's on youtube, and I am definitely gaining more confidence in my make-up application skills. As I go through looks, I will try to remember to post them on here, including how I did it, or the video that I copied it from.

I actually ended up picking up quite a few other stuff since then.... which I seriously need to stop. I am a broke college student, and I can't be spending all of my work money on make-up. Since then I've bought two MAC Paintpots (groundwork and artifact), some NYX Jumbo pencils, and the Sephora Platinum Airbrush #55.

Now, I can't stop raving about this brush, this is by far the best foundation brush that I have ever used. Though, that's not saying much seeing as this is only my second. I have used the typical semi-liquid compact foundation brush, the MAC 190 brush (which I have long stopped using and has just been gathering dust), and I have also used my fingers. This brush just applies make-up so flawlessly on my face, I really do look airbrushed, it's incredible. When I was buying it the woman at the counter started to tell me how amazing this brush is. Definitely a great investment, and I will definitely be buying one for my sister!

4 comments:

  1. omg i want your palette!! i have the coastal scent one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should have seen me at the MAC counter with a paper and pencil as though I was doing homework (though I guess I kind of was lol).

    How is the coastal scents palette? I have been thinking about it but have kind of been on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. their cool, at first I thought I got rupped off cuz they were ashy and everyone raves about how great they are. Then I realized I just need to put on a bunch/ layer for the pigments to show, so they work great, about 72 diff colors

    ReplyDelete